• October 27Perspectives Issue Available Now!

Kassandra the goofiest person around

Kassandra reflects on the past four years of high school

Drew Ruckle, staff

Kassandra is a senior that is ready to get out of high school and explore what the real world is. She is tired of feeling like she is in prison. Kassandra wants to go out in the real world and be married to a African man and have kids while being successful in life.

“ Before I leave the things I want to change is to take out husky time and make lunch longer so we can go out and get something to eat,” Claytor said.

While her years at Hoover Kassandra she has participated in spirit crew for one year, track four years, volleyball four years and basketball for two and half years. Kassandra wants to go to Grandview to take sociality and play volleyball for them. Kassandra will miss Mrs. Debbie and Mrs. Besco because both of them help her through high school.

“ Always pick someone that you can go to and will help you when you need it,” Claytor said.

Shiggo has been friends with Kassandra since she was in 7th grade and has been friends since.  Shiggo has thought of Kassandra as a cool person because she would always be there when you need the help.  Some people might not like her because she is loud but she is really a good friend to have.

“ Everyone should have a friend like Kassandra because she is funny and caring,” Shaddin said.

I will miss her a lot because she would help me with track and would always cheer me on at the meets we had. She will be a great role model for someone that will need help through high school. We always help each other out when we need it because we will never give up.

“ Kassandra is a great friend and she will always be a good friend to me,” Shaddin said.