Senior Year Class of 2018 Q&A

big steps into becoming a senior

Class of 2018

Becoming a senior is a big step and it’s important to be ready. The upcoming seniors are getting ready to jump into the new school year.

Q: what’s your name?

A: Breazi Preston, Nancy Nguyen, Thao Larson, Gunner Larsen, Jarreau Jefferson

Q: What are you most excited about for next year?

A: Being a senior and able to graduate and move on with my life, Graduating, I’m excited to do the high school things for the last time, football, half days.

Q: What concerns you about a new principle?

A: Things not being ran the same and rules may change, stricter about lunches, no worries about this new principal, I just hope it’s not Mr. badger, if he’ll be a bad principle or not.

Q: Do you think sports will be hurt by this year’s seniors leaving?

A: Yes, because all the seniors leaving had experience and underclassmen will have to step up and become leaders, yes, I feel like a lot of sports will hurt because of the role models the seniors have been and hopefully we as seniors will step up, yes mainly football but I feel basketball has lost dominate seniors but a lot of up size to the classes coming in, it will be different but we’ll still be good

Q: What makes you nervous about being a senior?

Having to go on college visits and deciding what I want to do for the rest of my life, leaving all the friends, choosing a college and being accepted, getting ready to be in the real world, nothing makes me nervous.

Q: Have you begun to think about your plans after high school?

A: I thought about it and I want to swim in college, yes class of 2018 is the best, attending college and want to become a bioenvironmental engineer, uncertain, yeah I been thinking about going to college.